Phuket Yachting fun & Relaxing Yacht Activities
Description & Detail
Long known as the city of beautiful beaches, Phuket is also a top destination for foodies. In December 2011, Phuket Town was honored by UNESCO to join a list of ‘World’s Leading Cities of Gastronomy’. This is why we would like to invite you to discover the secret of Phuket Town and its delicious local menu.
Start the day early by picking you up at your hotel. Then, move to Phuket Town, which has morphed into an artsy, charming cultural neighborhood. Enjoy your morning by tasting famous local Phuket’s style breakfast, Dim Sum and Rice Vermicelli with Southern Thai Curry served with Vegetable Buffet (Yes, it’s Vegetable Buffet for the morning!). Then, try the famous freshly made charcoal-fried Roti served with a locally made curry. After that, it’s time to explore the historic Tha-Lang road, where you will learn and see the charming Peranakan culture, also known as Baba tradition, as well as beautiful Sino-Portuguese architectures. After a cultural walk, try traditional Baba cuisines – Porpie and Moo Hong. We will finish this delicious trip at Khao Rang for a dessert with a beautiful panoramic view of Phuket city before dropping you off at your hotel.
- Eat breakfast like a local and have fun with Vegetable-Buffet with Rice Vermicelli
- Try the best charcoal-fried Roti, which has been served for more than 70 years
- earn and try the famous Peranakan, aka Baba, food, the recipes that blend together Royal Thai, Hokkien and Malay cookings.
- Explore the charming and artsy Phuket Town
- Visit beautiful Sino-Portuguese buildings and learn about the Peranakan culture
- Enjoy the dessert with beautiful panoramic view of Phuket City
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Transportation by the van during the tour
- 10+ food, fruits, drinks, desserts (enough for big brunch)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- Complimentary basic medical insuranc
What’s Not Included
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price