Swimming, snorkeling, relaxing, lunch and canoeing
This magnificent tour is unique by visiting Hong Island (Krabi) natural paradise, exploring James Bond’s famous scenery or canoeing ride through the mangrove forests of Hong Island (Phang Nga). Lunch is served at the Panyee Island restaurant. You will also visit the caves at Panak Island.
|07.00 – 08.00
||Pick up from hotel and transfer to Ao Por Pier
||Depart by speedboat to Hong Island (Krabi) for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing
||Enjoy delicious lunch at Panyee Island with time to visit the local village shops
||James Bond Island visit and admire the spectacular Khao Phing Kan
||Arrive to Panak Island for sightseeing in the island’s extensive cave system
||Move to Hong Island (Phang Nga) for canoeing with experienced guides
||Return to Ao Po Pier and transfer to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment in Ao Po Pier
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
What to Bring
- Small money
- Shorts & t-shirt
- Sunscreen & sunglasses & sun hat
- Swimwear & beach towel
- The tour itinerary is given only for information as each trip depends on weather and sea conditions, with main concern on clients safety first.
- Bookings should be made at least 1 day prior tour date, until 21:00 (Office Hrs), in order to guarantee seats confirmation availability in time. Only fully paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Speed boat tours are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 year old and for severely ill or affected individuals (e.g. asthma, heart condition).